I've bought many an item from HLJ over the years and they have been very reliable for charging and reasonable shipping. They seem are good at packaging and shipping estimates, something that many other vendors are not good at (they estimate only at the point they pack your order rather than in advance).
UPDATE: May, 2014
HLJ doesn't carry noodles any more. I'll post a followup about where to buy instant ramen on the web under my Pop Culture Page when I have a chance.
UPDATE: Feb, 2016
HLJ seems to be back in the noodle business again. So check them out.
After I browsed what they had available I put in an order for instant ramen and a few other items. They had the deluxe Raoh, Kalbi, Sio, and some more limited Italian Curry Ramen too. You'll see updated posts with some more instant ramen reviews in the future!
- Menraku Instant Bowl Ramen
- Nissin Big Cup Noodle Extravaganza
- Tasty Nissin Instant Ramen - Deluxe Versions
- The Original Chicken Ramen - A Taste of History
- Nissin Pop Culture (The Fame of Cup Noodles)
- My Travelogue Post To The Yokohama Nissin and Ramen Museums. DIY cup of noodle!