Skylanders Light & Dark In Stores + the Lego Shield Helicarrier.

I was in our local Walmart the other day and I saw one of the staff pulling Skylanders out of just opened boxes.  Turns out that Skylanders Trap Team Light and Dark figures are now available.  I also saw a rare Kaos black trap, so they are available if someone hasn't snarfed them up to sell on eBay, God bless their little capitalistic souls...  Now you can unlock those levels that need them.  Play on.

Then the day after that, I was in the mall and walking by the Lego store with my Starbucks when I saw the Shield helicarrier.  That is sure tempting to get, just like the Imperial star destroyer set. 

BTW, if you haven't seen this yet, this short hand drawn animation called Tie Fighter is an amazing piece of work by a fan.  It took the guy four years to finish and it is worth a watch.  Does the Empire win?  Watch to find out!




Comments

Popular Posts