Woohoo! Candysan Japanese Food Box Has Arrived!

I've ordered food and snacks from Candysan before and my latest box has arrived from them!  I squeaked in through a postal strike and the Christmas rush.  Always nice to have a treat from Japan handy.  I replenished freeze-dried miso soup, instant noodles, some candy, and other snacks.  Candysan is one of the most reasonably priced places to custom order snacks and food from.  They also have some surprise boxes, but I've never tried those myself.
It is a fairly big box.  You could fit a three or four tightly packed 10 lb cats inside.  I had to move my cat off it twice as she kept trying to jump in.  Lots of Japanese stores include a little treat or a postcard as a thank you for ordering from them.
The contents were nicely packed inside the box, and it was full of tasty products.  Once I removed the top layer foam sheet, it revealed my order that is shown below.
There was a nice layer of freeze-dried miso soups on the top holding everything in place.
I had no problems with the way they packed my order.  It was well packed, and they efficiently used up the space inside the box.  The layer of miso soups included eggplant, mushroom, and vegetable.  All very tasty flavours.
After I removed all of the miso soups, and my cat again, it revealed my instant noodles, and snacks.
I ordered lots of cups of noodles, some Cheeza snacks, some matcha covered chocolate cookies, and some ramune chewy candy.  Not the biggest candy box or anything, but with December looming, there are always tons of treats and snacks all over the place at home.
Removing the snacks and a few of the noodles, shows more noodles!
So I ordered some butter chicken cup noodle, some chicken ramen cup noodle, curry cup noodle (a favourite), and regular cup noodles.  I won't be reviewing all of these, but they are handy to have around the house if a snack is needed.  I will be reviewing the butter chicken cup noodle soon though.
That is pretty much it for this box of food, but there is going to be some good eating for awhile around my place.


Follow me on Twitter a @Tostzilla or my feedburner for this blog.
More cup noodle / instant ramen reviews and Japanese pop culture.




Comments

Popular Posts