Free Gundam Anime to Watch on the GundamInfo Channel on Youtube

Hi everyone.  This is probably a poorly kept secret for Gundam fans.  Many of the series reboots and newer Gundam series have been available on the GundamInfo channel on Youtube to view.  The channel has 2.29 million subscribers.  If you didn't have Crunchyroll to watch Witch From Mercury for example, you can watch it here for free while it is up.  Witch From Mercury was the latest hit that crossed over from traditional Gundam audiences to a wider demographic due to the pilot school setting of the plot along with the whole bride/dueling aspect that was similar to Revolutionary Girl Utena.  Witch is one of my favourite Gundam series now as I just enjoyed the plot and the characters a whole lot.

Freedom Gundam.  One of my HCM Pro figures.  They are teeny tiny.

At the time of writing this article in January, 2024, the shows that are streaming are Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny (the sequel), Witch From Mercury, SD Gundam World Heros, etc.  Years ago they streamed Gundam Build Fighters, and some other series.  Between just these four shows that I listed, you have over 150 episodes of Gundam to watch.  That is a lot of anime viewing! There are plenty of other previews and info videos on the channel too.  The full series that stream do switch over time, but this is a great move for Bandai to expand their Gundam fanbase.

Some of the series streaming on GundamInfo

I'll be writing a more detailed aged anime article about Gundam Seed at some point as it was the first Gundam series I watched in full way back in the early 2000s.  I had previously viewed the movies, but had never really been into Gundam until then.  Now I'm a big fan and you can see my blog post about visiting Gundam Dock in Yokohama while was operating (ends in March 2024 unless there is another extension).  I think Gundam Seed was a great reboot of the franchise still, but almost everything since has been pretty good to excellent if you can handle giant robots.

You get a simple Gunpla Model Kit as a souvenir. My blog post about this visit is here.

Other Anime Related Articles
Other Japanese Pop Culture Articles

 Follow me on Twitter or Instagram at @Tostzilla or my feedburner

Comments