A Recent Anime Merchandise Haul From AmiAmi

 Actually, I ordered this from AmiAmi much earlier in the year. They were all on sale and were older figures and blind box sets. I got Rin and Nadeshiko in their adult forms from the Yuru Camp movie, and some Evangelion blind box sets. I'm kind of surprised that the Evangelion sets were available, but AmiAmi must have found old warehouse stock from a supplier or something. Still, I have yet to unbox the blind box sets, and maybe I'll do a Youtube video later.

My well packed box from AmiAmi


Yuru Camp prize figures and the Evangelion blind box sets.

My cat Momo smelling merchandise from Japan. Maybe the air smells different?

The blind box sets are sealed from Rement.

A set of room decor.

Cute little chibi-style figures (big heads).

Sides of the boxes.

Fronts of the boxes.

Another side.

The unpackaged figures.

The figures are simple in design, but the poses and faces are well done.

Closeup.

Nadeshiko looking very happy. When isn't she?

Rin looked subtly happy.

They go good together with the nice compact bases with Yuru Camp type graphics.





Comments

Wonderstruck in Tokyo

Wonderstruck in Tokyo
Cozy and Adventurous Stories

Read my urban / portal fantasy novel set in modern Japan.