Tokyo Intro - New 2024 Third Edition Is In Print

I finished updating the 3rd edition of Tokyo Intro in June of 2024 with the latest information I could find.  I've always enjoyed planning for my Tokyo trips and this work benefits both readers and myself.  While many things stay the same in Tokyo, attractions constantly change and there are many new experiences to have now.  For the 3rd edition, there is now a trade paperback version available along with an ebook version.  It is exciting to have the book in print form as it is a tangible form of my work that can be held in my hand!

The 2024 edition is available as a paperback for the first time!

The book is now available on Amazon Canada, USA, and other English markets.
Tokyo Intro - Stories, Pop Culture, and Places on Amazon.com
Tokyo Intro - Stories, Pop Culture, and Places on Amazon.ca



Every section of Tokyo Intro has been updated with new information and several new sections have been added.  The key sections in the book are:

  1. JAPANESE POP CULTURE AND TOKYO
  2. TOP ATTRACTIONS FOR TOKYO - new
  3. NEKO ASTRAY - story
  4. JAPANESE POP CULTURE 
  5. ANIMATED IN AKIBA - story
  6. GLOBALIZATION OF JAPANESE FOOD
  7. PRINT IN TIME - story
  8. TOKYO TRIP TIPS
  9. GENERAL GEOGRAPHY AND TRAINS - new
  10. CORE DISTRICTS TO VISIT
  11. GREAT VIEWS
  12. KAIJU KNOCKING - story
  13. TOP TOKYO EXPERIENCES 
  14. TOKYO EXPERIENCES LIST   
  15. SOUVENIR SUGGESTIONS 

The jacket blurb on my book states "Going to Tokyo?  Want a richer experience?"

My book introduces Tokyo using a pop culture lens to give a visitor insight into what is cool about Tokyo.  I use stories to introduce some interesting aspects of Japanese pop culture and the city to give a visitor additional insight into experiences they have. Learn about Japanese food, key experiences, sights to see, districts to visit, anime, and why the country’s pop culture is so popular worldwide. Japan has a rich culture and history and is still creating more of it in the 21st century.

Tokyo Intro - 55 Cool Sights and Experiences for Visitor

For myself, my next visit to Tokyo will include the new TeamLab digital art experience, new megaplexes like Azabudai Hills and Toranomon Hills, and the revamped Shibuya Crossing Q Front building.  So pick up a copy of this book and learn more about Tokyo!

Tokyo Intro in print!

Related Japan/Tokyo Posts

Follow me on Twitter or Instagram at @Tostzilla or my feedburner


Comments

Popular Posts

My Tokyo Guidebook Now In Print and Ebook